Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Japan, the University of Tsukuba is delighted to announce the Tokyo YWCA Japanese Mothers for International Students.
The educational program seeks to support the talented and deserving students who want to undertake a graduate degree at the university.
The University of Tsukuba is one of the best public universities in Tsukuba City, Japan, and is placed 285th in the QS Global World Rankings for its commitment to creating an environment that allows future leaders to reach their greatest potential. It aspires to be an open university in every way, and we are a forerunner in Japan’s university reform.
Why choose to study at the University of Tsukuba? The University of Tsukuba values its students and provides them with opportunities to develop their uniqueness and abilities through research-based education. The University of Tsukuba was founded on the premise of developing a flexible education and research framework, as well as a university system, to satisfy the demands of the next generation.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: JPY 100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study a graduate degree program offered at Tsukuba.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted in the applied graduate program at the University of Tsukuba.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to complete their initial admission application through the application page of the desired graduate programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University letter of recommendation
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificate of school attendance
- Copy of student ID
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have completed 12 years of school education and hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide English proficiency proof by submitting copies of scores of IELTS, TOEFL, or similar tests.
The students that will be selected for this application will receive a JPY 100,000 by the University of Tsukuba towards the cost of the graduate program undertaken.