International Postdoctoral Position in Microscopy of Food Materials is now open at the University of Southern Denmark. The position is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for highly motivated international students to apply for a postdoctoral degree program at the University of Southern Denmark.
Nice chance for international students
User Review( votes)
The ultimate goal of the University of Southern Denmark’s quality enhancement system, as stated in the university vision, is to support and encourage the ongoing development of our educations.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? SDU students have a tremendous opportunity to further their education and acquire new skills. SDU’s Career in Denmark programme is for international students who want to prepare for a job in Denmark once they finish their studies.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Pharmacy
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Microscopy of Food Materials
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the position, applicants must first have to take admission in a Postdoctoral programme. After that, they must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- A curriculum vitae including information on previous employment.
- A full list of publications stating the scientific publications on which the applicant wishes to rely.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide a salary and the successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).