Fitzwilliam College is proud to give international students a chance to develop their skills in the UK with the help of its Robert Lethbridge Scholarships in Modern Language programme.
There is one award available to a brilliant international student who wants to start their master’s degree programme in the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages and Linguistics. This grant is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established in 1966, Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of Cambridge University in the United Kingdom. It is Cambridge’s seventh-largest college, with approximately 475 undergraduates, 400 graduate students, and 90 fellows.
Why would like to study at Fitzwilliam College? Fitzwilliam College is a pleasant, forward-thinking college that combines the finest of Cambridge tradition with a friendly, forward-thinking approach. Their vibrant and diverse student body is surrounded by some of Cambridge’s most stunning gardens.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Fitzwilliam College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £1,250
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters courses in the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages and Linguistics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All full-time, one-year Masters courses that are offered by the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages and Linguistics are eligible.
- All nationalities and fee status
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the college. After applying, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university
- completion of, or release from, any current training or education course
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Fitzwilliam College will provide an award amount of £1,250 scholarship to talented candidates to complete their studies in the UK.