Do you need funding to support your postdoctoral studies in Sweden? Then you are at the right place! Apply for the Postdoctoral Position in Microwave Hyperthermia at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The study award is available for highly motivated international students who want to commence their postdoctoral degree programme at the university for the session 2020/21.
Get educational fund to complete your postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a research-intensive university, opened in 1829. It focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university offers an array of postgraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields of study. It also provides excellent career opportunities for students as well as numerous outstanding employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2020
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Microwave Hyperthermia
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To qualify for this position, you need a PhD-degree in the field of antenna theory and technology, electronic circuitry and have a strong interest for microwave hyperthermia and other biomedical applications of microwaves.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and fluency in English are required, previous experience in the area of antennas and microwaves is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to complete the online application form for the award
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and CV, previous teaching and pedagogical experience.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide various study expenses such as salary, disability pension, Occupational pension, health wellness benefit, insurance, as well as some other benefits.