Australian National University is eagerly awaiting applications from talented students for its Research School of Economics Bob Gregory Honours International Scholarship in Australia. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The funding programme encourages excellent students who want to commence a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) programme at the Research School of Economics in Australia.
Nice offer for domestic and international students to provide up to 10 scholarships of $10,000 in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that offers a wide range of accommodation options for students. It is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines.
Why would you like to study at the Australian National University? The university focuses on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world over. Here students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Economics
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Students admitted to the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program.
- Enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which The grant is awarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this wonderful opportunity, students must take admission in a Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program at the Australian National University. After being registered, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide complete documentation, including a certified or coloured copy of testamur and final transcript (except for ANU students). Applicants must also attach a maximum THREE-page document detailing their research proposal to their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Australian National University will award up to 10 scholarships to interested students. The grant is valued at an amount of $10,000 for the academic session 2020/2021.