The Chalmers University of Technology is inviting international students to be a part of its Postdoctoral Position in Physics and Applications of Phase-gradient Metasurfaces for the academic year 2021-2022
The main purpose of this studentship is to provide financial assistance for highly talented and motivated students who want to commence their postdoctoral degree at the university.
Get financial support for your higher education in Sweden through this application.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology has 13 departments and is recognised for having an effective climate for innovation. It focuses on technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is Sweden’s most well-known and well-regarded institution. They contribute ingenuity to the solution of complex real-world problems using theoretical understanding.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Physics and Applications of Phase-gradient Metasurfaces
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have a doctoral degree in physics, optics, nanoscience, or a related subject area, with a focus on experimental nanooptics and metasurface research. The PhD degree should generally not be older than three years, counting from the start of the employment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English.
- A solid experience in optical analysis and fabrication of nanostructures is mandatory. Experience with electrodynamics simulation software, such as Lumerical or Comsol Multiphysics, is meritorious..
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the supporting documents:
- Personal letter
- Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the dynamic city of Gothenburg.