The Chalmers University of Technology is seeking candidates to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions. The educational award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing a postdoctoral degree in the AI-Accelerated Oligonucleotide Drug Design at the university in Sweden.
Worthy opportunity to complete the postdoctoral study at the Chalmers University of Technology.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related subjects.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is influencing a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and to meet future challenges using engineering methods.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 24th February 2022
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in AI-Accelerated Oligonucleotide Drug Design
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a quantitative background with a doctorate, PhD or equivalent degree in bioinformatics, computer science, mathematics, biophysics, biology or chemistry, with prior machine learning experience demonstrated through published research results. The degree should generally not be older than three years.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. Swedish is not a requirement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.