Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, RMIT University is proudly offering PhD Scholarship in Computer Vision for Medical Imaging in Australia.
The studentship is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great opportunity to study for a PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions ranked 15th highest university in Australia. Bachelor’s, master’s, research, diploma, and English degree programmes are available at RMIT University. The university’s goal is to assist you in gaining practical experience and improving your job prospects while also providing financial assistance.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT University is well-known for its excellence in education, research, and engagement with industry and the community. By exploring cultural spaces and resources, RMIT hopes to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives. It is one of the world’s most technologically advanced facilities.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $40,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme in Computer Vision for Medical Imaging
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have first-class Honours or equivalent or a Masters by Research degree in a relevant discipline of science or engineering.
- Provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for this scholarship, students must submit the following documents to Dr. Ruwan Tennakoon and Professor John Thangarajah directly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- A digital copy of your latest academic transcripts
- A CV including any education, marks/grades, relevant professional experience, publications (if any), awards (if any), and names of referees
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of PhD students at RMIT.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification
The candidates selected will be provided Up to $40,000 per annum for three years, with a possible extension of six months (full-time) to pursue the PhD at RMIT.