To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, the Chalmers University of Technology is offering International Postdoctoral Positions in Enabling Quantum Chemistry
This scholarship programme is open to students from all around the world who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university.
Worthy offer for overseas students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg conducts world-class research in technology and natural sciences. The university educates 10,000 students in engineering, science, shipping, and architecture.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? This is a world-class technological university that develops knowledge and skills for a long-term future. In a creative, global, and dynamic workplace, you will collaborate with motivated colleagues from both industry and academia.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 16 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in Enabling Quantum Chemistry on a Quantum Computer
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for the position of postdoc you must have a PhD in computational physics, computational/theoretical chemistry or equivalent. Your PhD degree should generally not be older than three years. You have experience of electronic structure calculations; good programming skills; fluency in English, oral and written; interest and skills in working collaboratively as well as independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.