Gothenburg University‡s Department of Applied Information Technology is inviting candidates who want to research IT- and society-related challenges linked to the digitalization of society to apply for International Postdoctoral Positions in IT and Learning. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applying candidates must have a doctoral degree in a relevant field of study and the required experience and ability to be considered. Applicants will be appointed for 100% full-time fixed-term employment with a salary.
A fine program for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gothenburg is a university situated in Sweden’s second-largest city, Gothenburg. It was founded in 1891 as the university for the world where an individual could find world-class education, research and collaboration. The university stands at the 185th rank in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why should you study at Gothenburg University? The Gothenburg University is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities with internationally prominent education and research. The university also believes in taking responsibility for the development of society and contribute to a sustainable world.
Application Deadline: Applications for this opportunity will be closing on 13th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
- Department: Department of Applied Information Technology
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Swedish and Foreign national students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the postdoctoral position at the Department of Applied Information Technology of Gothenburg University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have experience in doing design ethnography from situated, distributed and embodied theories of human-computer interaction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates that want to apply for this position must log in on this page to submit an application. All applications will be given equal consideration.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/CV and data including previous and present employment and academic background
- Degrees and diplomas, certificates, or other documents (copy of degree certificates, etc.)
- Letter of intent with the motivation of why you have applied for the position and arguments of your qualifications for the position and brief statements of research and teaching plans
- Copies of max. 5 different publications that are relevant to the field
- A numbered list of publications. The enclosed publications should be marked with an asterisk (*)
- Two references with contact information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained a doctoral degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The applicants should be fluent in English. Proficiency in a Scandinavian language is also meritorious.
The Gothenburg University will offer the selected candidates a fixed-term employment of two years 100 %/full time at the Department of Applied Information Technology with a salary in accordance to the role.