The Chalmers University of Technology is looking for a highly motivated candidate that to fill in the PhD position in Physico-chemical changes of plant protein/fiber blends during digestion for the academic year 2022-2023.
The students that apply for a Postdoctoral position at the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering are eligible to apply for this position. The students that will be selected for this position will be entitled to full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years.
Nice opportunity for International aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centered solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: 28th November 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Full-time employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Home country and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Postdoc in Physico-chemical changes of plant protein/fibre blends during digestion at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have skills and experience in experimental laboratory work and proven scientific writing skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for this position is to be made online via the webpage dedicated to applications. To be considered for this position, the students are required to mark their applications with Ref 20210501 and written in English.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Letter
- Two references
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a doctoral degree in chemistry, physics, food science, materials science or similar. Knowledge of working in a chemistry lab is a requirement.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognised English test is accepted.
The selected students will be given a Full-time temporary employment position for a maximum of two years (1+1) at the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.