The University of Copenhagen is thrilled to announce the International Postdoctoral Positions in Process Technology in Denmark. International and domestic students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding program assists excellent students who wish to commence PhD degree programs at the Faculty of Science in Denmark.
Worthy offer for applicants in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen in Denmark is a public research university with a world-class reputation for educational excellence. According to the 2019 edition of the QS World University Rankings, the University of Copenhagen is the eighty-first best university in the world.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? Students are given the opportunity to conduct independent research under the guidance of faculty while also joining a community that values diversity and respects all members of society equally. They encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of their background, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnicity, etc.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 28th August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 6,243
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All international and Danish national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for one of the faculty’s master’s programs in the Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- PhD degree in Food Engineering or Food Technology
- Expertise in protein extraction, extraction technologies or membrane filtration processes
- Experience in understanding the effects of processing on product properties
- Experience in performing experiments across scales (lab, pilot, full-scale)
- Interest and experience in supervising MSc and BSc.