Deepen your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey by applying for an International Postdoctoral Positions in Quantum Gate Error Reduction at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The bursary aims to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the academic session 2022/2023.
Apply for this application program and complete your postdoctoral degree in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and instruction. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology has 13 departments and is noted for having a very efficient organizational culture. It has eight Areas of Advance and six national centres of excellence in crucial sectors such as materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before May 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral position at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold a PhD in Physics, Applied Physics, Nanotechnology, or equivalent. You have expertise in experimental quantum computing, microwave quantum optics, or related fields in experimental physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.