Engage in teaching and learning of the highest quality in the UK at Newcastle University through its Postdoctoral Positions in Real Estate and Planning. Interested candidates can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This position is expecting applications from all interested and qualified students, be they international or home country students, for the position of a lecturer at Newcastle University with a maximum salary of £40,927 per annum.
Amazing opportunity for international and domestic students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020 that aspires to be a people-focused university that harnesses academic excellence, innovation and creativity to provide benefits to individuals, organisations and society as a whole.
Why should you choose to study at Newcastle University? Newcastle University is completely dedicated to public benefit to advance education, learning and research to build on this core purpose and provide new knowledge and creative solutions that make a positive impact. It works collaboratively with many external partners to shape brighter futures, grow the economy and champion social justice.
Application Deadline: December 3rd, 2021
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £40,927
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All students from the UK and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Postdoctoral Positions in Real Estate and Planning at NCL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be national or international professional accreditation or eligibility for professional accreditation, and/or membership of HEA or a recognised HE teaching qualification.
- The applicants must have experience working in a built environment professional context related to real estate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested in the position can sign up here and submit their applications. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications certificates and other documents asked at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in Real Estate or a cognate area and a completed PhD degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT/ITP is also accepted
The successfully selected candidates by Newcastle University will be provided £36,382 – £40,927 per annum for the academic year 2022-2023.