Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Fully-funded Doctoral Studentship Programs funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) at the Goldsmiths University of London.
There are up to 40 studentships are available across the 10 SeNSS institutions for entry in October 2022. International students will be eligible for all UKRI-funded postgraduate studentships for the start of the 2022/2023 academic year.
This is a fully-funded scholarship programme for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of London’s Goldsmiths includes 20 academic departments that provide postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in a variety of fields. The courses are meant to help students succeed in further education and to inspire them to pursue careers as goldsmiths.
Why would like to study at Goldsmiths, University of London? You’ll have the option to work in a variety of ways and across departments at the university. You’ll work with folks from a variety of backgrounds and expertise to come up with innovative and intriguing solutions.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2021
- University or Organization: Goldsmiths University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 40
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in the following SeNSS disciplinary pathways:
- Social Anthropology
- Sociology (students with relevant social science research interests in Media, Communications and Cultural Studies, may apply under the Sociology pathway)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You should normally have (or expect to be awarded) a taught Master’s in a relevant subject area.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must have applied for admission in the following SeNSS disciplinary pathways:
- Social Anthropology
- Sociology(students with relevant social science research interests in Media, Communications, and Cultural Studies, may apply under the Sociology pathway). After being a university student, you must apply for the funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: University requires the photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts, you will be asked to upload a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: To study at Goldsmiths, you will need to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English. Programmes requires IELTS 7.5/7.0/6.5/6.0/5.5: Successful completion will meet English language requirements.
International students will be eligible for all UKRI-funded postgraduate studentships for the start of the 2022/23 academic year. The award will cover a stipend to support living costs (£17,609 for 2021/22) and tuition fees at the international rate (with funding provided by Goldsmiths and the UKRI).