Magnify your knowledge in Materials Chemistry by applying for the International Postdoctoral Research Position at the University of Helsinki.
The funding opportunity is available for those international students who have a plan to complete their research studies at Helsinki in Finland.
Valuable offer for international students to study in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1640, the University of Helsinki is the oldest and largest university in Finland with the widest range of disciplines available. It provides various degree level courses for its applicants.
Why at the University of Helsinki? While studying at the university, students will take advantage of new chemistry-based approaches. Their program provides a complete new palette of materials for materials scientists and engineers to use.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2020
- University: University of Helsinki
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Awards: 3300–3800 €/month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Research program in Materials Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a PhD degree in a relevant field (chemistry or related) are encouraged to apply. Experience in the fields of nanomaterials synthesis, characterization, nanocatalysis, and photocatalysis is advantageous.
- Candidates should have a strong motivation for research in a highly multidisciplinary topic, enthusiasm to learn new things and contribute ideas, and possess the ability to conduct your research independently while being an active member of an international research team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English will be needed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, the applicants need to take part in a postdoctoral program at the university. For being enrolled, they can apply through the application form and submit your application via the University of Helsinki Recruitment System.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are requested to submit a CV with a list of publications, contact details for two references, a brief description of research experience with clear indication on the motivation to apply for this position, and a copy of a PhD degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, then you are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test and show your English language proficiency.
The scholars will receive a salary by the University salary system (for teaching and research personnel, level 5). Also, the appointee will be paid a salary component based on personal performance. The starting salary will be approximately 3300–3800 €/month.