Nowadays, most of the student’s facing financial difficulties during their studies. So in order to help such candidates, the University of Michigan -Flint has launched the Global Graduate Merit Scholarships programme.
The education program is open to support students from all over the world who wish to study a graduate degree at UMich- Flint for the academic year 2021/2022.
Great opportunity for students to get fund for master study in the United States.
User Review( votes)
The University of Michigan-Flint is a comprehensive urban university of diverse learners and scholars committed to advancing their local and global communities. It offers over 100 academic programs to students.
Why study at the University of Michigan? UMich- Flint staff prepares students to graduate equipped for careers and further education. It focus on interdisciplinary studies allows students to tailor their academic experiences to their career and life goals.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University: University of Michigan – Flint
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate program in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be newly admitted international “F” visa-seeking students at the University of Michigan-Flint
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must take admission in a UM-Flint specific graduate program. After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit letters of reference and any other supporting documents to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify for consideration for the grant, the minimum requirements to get admission is GPA of 3.25 (4.0 scale).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
The University of Michigan will provide the award amount of $10,000 to the high achieving candidates for graduate study.