Karolinska Institute is offering the Postdoctoral Scholarship in Viral Immunology for talented candidates. The funding programme is available for session 2020/21.
The main objective of this position is to provide financial support for international candidates who want to apply for the postdoctoral programme at the KI.
Founded in 1810, Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Their vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
Why study at Karolinska Institute? As a student at KI, you can become an active part of that mission and open doors to a global future. Their programme focuses on human health and prepares students for either doctoral research in toxicology-related fields. KI offers plenty of international career opportunities for graduates.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
- University: Karolinska Institute
- Department: Department of Medicine
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Viral Immunology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have obtained a doctorate or a foreign degree deemed to be equivalent to a doctorate.
- Candidate should have a strong background in studies of human T cell biology in viral infections.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree program at the Institute. After that, they can apply through the online portal for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- A complete curriculum vitae, including date of the thesis defence, title of the thesis, previous academic positions, academic title, current position, academic distinctions, and committee work
- A complete list of publications
- A summary of current work
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher in the intended field of study. Generally, a master’s degree is a de facto requirement.
- Language Requirement: You must demonstrate that you meet the English requirements for the course or programme.
Benefits: Karolinska Institute will provide the amount is tax-free and it is set for twelve months at a time.