Linköping University is providing financial support to high-achieving students through its International Postdoctoral Scholarships in Soft and Stretchable Neural Probes in Sweden.
The study program is available for deserving international candidates who want to undertake a postdoctoral degree program for the academic session 2022/2023.
Great offer for scholars to get a handsome salary package.
User Review( votes)
In 1975 Sweden’s sixth university was established in Linköping. Linköping University (LiU) is one of Sweden’s largest universities, with 27,000 students and 4,000 workers. The university uses four different grading systems, depending on the course or programme.
Why Study at Linköping University? As a student here, you are expected to be independent in your work and take responsibility for the quality of your learning. Here you can find out about your life as a student at LiU. You learn scientific methodology, sound research ethics, and how to work independently and systematically.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 28 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Linköping University (Campus Norrköping)
- Department: Department of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: SEK25000:-/month + Travel cost
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except Sweden
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will award for postdoctoral study in Soft and Stretchable Neural Probes
- Admissible Criteria: Claimants must meet all the following criteria:
- The program can be approved only to non-Swedish citizens with a PhD or equivalent acquired in another country than Sweden.
- The applicant must have or be about to receive a doctoral degree in a subject relevant to the research project (e.g. material science, applied physics, electrical engineering) and needs to be passionate about research. Experience in stretchable electronics or neural interfaces will also be valued. Problem-solving ability, creativity, and relative fluency in English are essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application should be sent electronically to [email protected] and a copy to [email protected] Mark your application with reference number Dnr ITN-2020-00011 in the e-mail subject field.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents in pre-format
- Cover letter, max two pages, describing your background, research interests, and what makes you interested in the position.
- CV, max 4 pages, including contact details to three reference persons.
- Full publication list.
- Copy of passport, PhD diploma, and MSc transcripts with grades.
- Entry Requirements: The candidate should have or be about to obtain a PhD degree in a subject relevant to the research project. E.g. material science, applied physics, (electro) chemistry. Applicants need to be passionate about research.
- Language Requirement: Fluency in English is essential. If English is not your native language, students need to demonstrate proficiency in English before they can be admitted to Linköping University.
Linköping University will provide study expenses for two years.
- The studentship amounts to SEK25000:-/month (tax-free) (~€2500/month)
- Travel costs to/from Sweden for an award holder will cover up to a maximum amount
- Funding can be available to join in conferences
- Important info about healthcare, insurances, etc. can be found at [email protected]