The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science is seeking applicants to apply for its International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship. The grant is highly competitive and based on academic merit.
ANU is leading the way both in Australia and worldwide. At the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science, you will have the opportunity to join an exceptional teaching and learning environment, offering some of the best engineering and computer science programs in the world.
User Review( votes)
In order to be eligible applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applications Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS).
- Scholarship Award: the program covers 50% of first-year tuition fees.
- Nationality: These opportunities are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to six opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: These opportunities are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: the program shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one the countries specified by the College.
- Has received an offer of admission into a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this application .
- Will commence a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program within the College for the first time.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.