If you wish to begin your academic journey at one of the most prestigious universities in Australia, then you can apply for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Ecological Health offered by the University of Sydney. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The study award aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the postgraduate research programme at the University of Sydney.
Great offer for international applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is one of the best public research universities in the world, ranking 27th in Best Global Universities and routinely appearing in the top 50. The University of Sydney believes in universal education and leadership that improves the lives of people in the areas it serves.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is well recognised as a leader in teaching, research, student experience, and graduate employability on a global scale. It has a reputation for outstanding research and education. It is committed to assisting students at the University of Sydney throughout their academic careers.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 21 April 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Up to $132,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree in Ecological Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to research monitoring ecological health at fenced safe havens being constructed by the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the Honours Research program at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission criteria for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
This scholarship programme will provide an annual stipend allowance of $34,000 per annum for up to three and an extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.