If you wish to begin your academic journey at one of the most prestigious universities in Australia, then you can apply for the International Student Awards offered by the University of Sydney. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
Get 20% tuition fee to complete undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate research degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is one of the world’s top 50 research universities. It is a public research university that believes in equal access to education and leadership that enhances the lives of those it serves.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The opportunities the University provides are endless and rewarding. The professors are accessible and open, and the teaching quality is excellent. To turn your concentration into considerable outer effect, you’ll engage with eminent professors, cutting-edge technology, and top researchers.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate research degree,
- Award: 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or African Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, the Democratic Republic of, Congo, Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Helena, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- be a citizen from the eligible countries in Africa (dual Australian and New Zealand citizens are not eligible)
- Receive admission into full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree, commencing in 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the University’s application portal at the University of Sydney.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement
- Tell us about yourself (maximum 200 words)
- Tell us what has inspired you to apply to the University (maximum 200 words)
- Please tell us what you want to achieve with your studies at the University or how it will help you achieve your goals (maximum 200 words).
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholars will receive a 20% contribution of their tuition fee for the duration of their course at the University of Sydney.