The University of Sydney is very proud to offer the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Materials for Hydrogen Storage for researchers. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded to international and domestic students enrolled or admitted in a master’s by research or PhD programme at the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney. The applicants must hold a first-class or second-class upper bachelor’s or master’s degree to be considered. Selected candidates will be provided an annual stipend of $29,863 for up to 3.5 years.
Great chance for international students to complete PhD studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Being one of the best universities in Australia and consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world, the University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia, founded in 1850. It is the oldest university in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is universally known to produce leaders of society by equipping its students with leadership qualities so they can serve their communities at every level. The teaching at the University of Sydney is always to the highest ethical standards.
Application Deadline: The applications for this opportunity will close on 10th January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research studies in Hydrogen Storage can be applied at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must a domestic or international students.
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time Master by Research or PhD at the Faculty of Science.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research into hydrogen storage research.
- The applicants must have a background in inorganic chemistry and material science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Scholarship applications must be separately made online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Final research proposal
- Official academic transcripts in the original language and English translation
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- A passport or birth certificate, or citizenship certificate
- A declaration from the employer
- Two referee report
- Any other documents
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic – 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT) – 58
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 42
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE) – 41
The successfully selected candidates will be provided an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate, i.e., $29,863 p.a. (up to 1.75-3.5 years) by the University of Sydney.