Take the next step in your career by joining the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Mathematical Billiards at the University of Sydney. The bursary is available to all interested candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.
To be eligible for this programme, applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Sydney. The educational award is open for international candidates so that they can fulfill their educational dreams.
The University of Sydney is ranked #28 in Best Global Universities. It offers one of the best Postgraduate Research Scholarship program to international students and covers a stipend allowance equivalent to $27,609 for up to three years.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an internationally renowned Australian teaching and research institution with a wide range of programs. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to lead in a rapidly changing world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney offers a wide range of subjects, and its research focuses on solving society’s most pressing problems. Applicants can pursue their passions and interests in both established and new fields of study at this university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 17 January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $27,609 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research in the field of Mathematical Billiards.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be an international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to research in mathematical billiards
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Be supervised by Associate Professor Milena Radnovi?
- Have a background in mathematics, particularly in geometry and mathematical analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. Students can make the scholarship application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of motivation
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship programme will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to $27,609 (fixed rate) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.