The University of Sydney is proud to offer the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Road Safety Innovation to research students. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application can be made by all international and domestic students who are pursuing a postgraduate-level study programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney. The applicants must be willing to base their research study on Road Safety to be considered. The scholarship award is valued at $5,000 for up to 3 months.
Great offer for international students in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. This university founded in 1850 by Reverend Dr. John Woolley is the oldest university in Australia. It is also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni. The university is ranked 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 28th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an expert in producing graduates who are equipped with leadership qualities so they can serve their communities at every level. Leaders of society are born at Sydney University. The university engages in activities that will ultimately make a global impact by valuing unique perspectives.
Application Deadline: 24th January 2023 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply to take up a postgraduate study programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research in Road Safety.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission application must be directed to the university portal. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the Faculty of Engineering at Sydney University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants selected will be provided a scholarship worth $5,000 for up to 3 months of postgraduate study by the University of Sydney.