HKBU School of Business is pleased to offer the International postgraduate placements at Hong Kong Baptist University.
This funding education will be given to those students who have a desire of pursuing a master degree program at the university.
In 1956, Hong Kong Baptist College was established in 1994 by the Baptist Convention of Hong Kong as a post-auxiliary school focused on the arrangement of entire individual instruction. In 1983, Hong Kong Baptist College turned into a completely subsidized open tertiary foundation.
Why study at Hong Kong Baptist University? HKBU is focused on academic magnificence in instructing, research and administration, and to the improvement of the entire individual in every one of these undertakings based upon the legacy of Christian advanced education.
Application Deadline: April 2021
Candidates must meet with the following eligibility criteria:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 8 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/ regions outside mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply
- How to apply: Firstly candidates are required to take admission in a master degree program offered by the university. After being admitted, they are allowed to submit their application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: In order to apply for this application , applicants are advised to submit the general application form, transcripts of their records, and graduate degree.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Language Requirement: Students are compelled to submit their IELTS or TOEFL score.
Benefits: Under this application , the applicant will get HK$100,000 = ~US$12,820