The School of Construction Management and Engineering is offering a range of scholarships for the International students at the University of Reading. In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission to one of our participating Master’s courses.
Numbers of scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction. The strongest International students and UK/EU students will receive up to £2,000 to £3,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading will be a vibrant, thriving, sustainable, global and broad-based institution, responsive to, stimulated by and informing changes in the world around us. The university has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally and arranged into 16 academic schools.
- Applications Deadline: First round on 1 March 2019 and the second round will close on 1 June 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to pursuing a Master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The School of Construction Management and Engineering is offering 3 scholarships of £3,000 each to the strongest International students and 3 scholarships of £2,000 each to the strongest UK/EU students
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses listed above for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
- Eligible candidates who hold an offer of admission to a course will be contacted with details of how to submit an application for a scholarship.
- They will also provide details of the terms and conditions under which the scheme operates.
How to Apply: The scholarship application form will be accessible to eligible students via the [email protected] applicant portal.