Liverpool Hope University is very pleased to announce its exclusive International Postgraduate Scholarship, established to reward the academic excellence of international students. Scholarship applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) will be awarded to five applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, outstanding community engagement, and a passion for studying their chosen subject at Liverpool Hope University. The scholarship valued at 50% of the tuition fees of the undertaken postgraduate program will be awarded solely on the mentioned terms.
User Review( votes)
Liverpool Hope University is a public university with campuses in Liverpool, England. Founded in 1844, Liverpool Hope University has continuously been Liverpool within the top 100 UK universities since 2017. In 2021, it was ranked 62nd place in its university ranking by The Complete University Guide.
Why choose to study at Liverpool Hope University? Liverpool Hope University ensures its students receive a well-rounded education when they come to study. Liverpool Hope University welcomes all who seek a sound higher education. It is deeply committed to a culture of research and scholarship and preparing its graduates to serve the common good.
Application Deadline: The application process will end on 4th November 2022.
- University or Organization: Liverpool Hope University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from international regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for postgraduate programs taught at Liverpool Hope University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, outstanding community engagement, and a passion for studying their chosen subject at Liverpool Hope University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit a Postgraduate Application form via mail at [email protected]. Interested applicants are required to submit an International Postgraduate Scholarship application form to [email protected] along with other supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 Academic references
- Copy of Passport
- Conditional Offer of Study
- Proof of High Academic achievement
- Completed IPS application form with a high level of English.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree (equivalent to UK 2:1 honors degree minimum).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
The successfully selected international postgraduate candidates will be awarded this scholarship y the Liverpool Hope University, which will cover half the tuition fees of the undertaken program.