With the motive of rewarding students talent in Canada, Huron Western University is offering the International Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1863 by two Anglican clergyman, Huron University College is an affiliated University College of the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. It is the oldest affiliated institution of the University of Western Ontario.
Why study at Huron Western University? As a student at Huron, you’ll experience personal attention from faculty and staff, a warm campus community and the pursuit of academic excellence. Because class sizes are small, our students enjoy lots of interaction with professors and classmates.
Application Deadline: February 11, 2022
- University or Organization: Huron At Western University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $100,000 over four years
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Academic excellence with a mid-year average of 90% or higher on Huron’s grading scale.
- Exceptional record of extracurricular and community involvement, as well as a demonstrated passion to positively contribute to global society.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the new applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. In order to be considered for the International Presidential Scholarship, a school nomination is required.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Applicants seeking admission on the basis of the General Certificate of Education (GCE) must submit three distinct Advanced Level (A-Level) or four distinct Advanced Subsidiary (AS-Level) subjects. Two AS-Level exams will be considered as equivalent to one A-Level exam.
- Students who receive a ‘B’ grade or higher on final GCE A-Level exams will receive transfer credit for those courses approved by the appropriate faculty.
- Language Requirement: Huron requires one of the following:
- TOEFL(iBT), 83, with no less than 20 on any section
- TOEFL(PBT), 500, with TWE of 5
- MELAB, 80, with no less than 78 on any section
- IELTS, 6.5, with no less than 6.0 on any section
- CAEL, 60, with no less than 60 on any section
- PTE Academic, 58, with no less than 56 on any section
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $100,000 over four years to complete their education in Canada.