Apply for admission at the University of Brighton and get a chance to fund your study with the Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open for UK, EU and international students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Brighton is a public university on the south coast of England. Its mission is to realize the promise of capacity and size through high-quality, practice-based learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
Why study at the University of Brighton? Studying at Brighton provides an experience that goes beyond the classroom. From the very first day, they will help you to build real-world knowledge and transferable skills. With a degree by the University of Brighton, you will get a platform to assist you in the transition from academia to employment after graduation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Brighton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to students the UK/EU and international students providing they also meet all of the criteria.
- Eligible graduates must progress onto a full masters course in the academic year 2020–21. A maximum of one academic year deferral is permitted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible graduates do not need to apply separately for this application – it will be awarded automatically if your application is successful and you enrol on your course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Masters-level degree courses typically require a first degree. if you don’t hold this qualification but can demonstrate an equivalent level of experience, we will consider your application on the basis of your potential to benefit from, and contribute to, a course.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to complete the following:
- By demonstrating your ability to study and be examined in English through your previous academic record.
- By providing certificated proof of having recently passed one of the English language qualifications listed below.
Benefits: The University of Brighton will provide the award amount of £3,000 to complete their education in the UK.