Students with a good track record in their previous studies may apply for International Relations and Programs Office Scholarships to study at Yasar University for the academic year 2022/2023.
A limited number of financial aid positions will be awarded to the most successful candidates. Within the quota determined, scholarships for the international office will be 100%, 50%, and 25%.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Ya?ar University is a university in Turkey on the Aegean Sea. The university faculty teaches in English, with programs at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Ya?ar University is divided into seven undergraduate faculties with 25 academic programs. It offers an exciting opportunity for international students seeking a fulfilling academic experience. A world-class university dedicated to designing and redefining the future.
Why study at Yasar University? Yasar University aims at creating contemporary and innovative individuals who can think analytically, have the ability to question and compare, and also have a social responsibility to solve problems that can create added value. The university offers students modern services while providing the opportunity to work with proficient and global educational staff. It creates sustainable value through superior education and research and contributes to society by cultivating innovative individuals who will shape the future.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 August 2022, 23:59:59 Europe/Istanbul time.
- University or Organization: Yasar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the undergraduate programme of their choice at Yasar University.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must use the application portal set up by the university to apply. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit letters of recommendation, transcripts of all the previous schools they attended, and a copy of their passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students applying for bachelor’s or master’s Degree programs provided in English are obligated to take English Proficiency Test (FLAT). Direct entry to the program’s first year is achieved with a minimum score of 65/100 in this exam. Students achieving below this score will be required to take a year of English preparation before entering the faculty.
- Exemption from the English Preparation Year may also be gained by submitting passing scores in one of the following equivalent English Language Tests:
- TOEFL IBT
Yasar University will provide up to 100%, 50%, and 25% tuition fees for students to complete their education in Turkey.