Tilburg University opens doors to deserving students towards prestigious Research Master’s scholarships to study in the Netherlands.
The funded programs are available for students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who want to pursue a research master program at the university.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1927, Tilburg University is a public research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate as well as postgraduate degree studies. It has a strong focus on social sciences and economics.
Why at Tilburg University? The university provides the highest standards in teaching, scientific research, and campus facilities. Here, students will obtain outstanding professional connections and networking opportunities for their career.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University: Tilburg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research Master Program
- Award: Up to € 14,600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Master Program will be awarded in one of the following Research Master’s programs at Tilburg University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree and who wish to enrol in one of the following Research Master’s programs:
- MSc Research Master in Economics
- MSc Research Master in Business
- MSc Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- MSc Research Master in Psychology: Individual Differences and Assessment
- MA Research Master in Linguistics and Communication Sciences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit a previous transcript for applying for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide the tuition fee between € 11,100 and € 14,600 for the successful candidates.