If you want to start your educational journey in Germany with some funding help, then the International Scholarships are available at the Technical University of Munich.
TUM awards scholarships for international students funded through budget resources from the Bavarian government.
Good chance for international students who want to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Munich is one of Europe’s top universities. It is committed to excellence in research and teaching, interdisciplinary education and the active promotion of promising young scientists.
TUM regularly ranks among the best European universities in international rankings. TMU provides an excellent environment for research and for the education of 42,705 students, 36% of them women.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
University or Organization: Technical University of Munich
Course Level: Any degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Germany and all nationalities students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subjects are offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The target group is regular international students at TUM:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
and 31 December (winter term)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have submitted a Motivational letter, CV/resume, TUM grade report, two recommendations, Proof of applicant’s income, Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good academic records to apply this funded education.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: Applicants will receive financial aid between €500 and €1,500 per semester. You can reapply every semester.