Massey University is providing an opportunity for all students to get an educational fund by applying the Retail and Business Management Bursary.
Great offer to study in New Zealand with 50% of tuition fees coverage.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1927, Massey University is New Zealand’s second-largest university known for Groundbreaking research. It offers degrees in Aviation, Dispute Resolution, Veterinary Medicine, and Nanoscience.
Why at Massey University? While studying at MU, candidates will have many opportunities to reach their educational goals. The staff of the university assists students in developing skills professionally and personally.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken inNew Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible for this program
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in retail and business management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must be eligible, and intending, to enrol in a Bachelor of Retail and Business Management and must be working in the retail industry at the time of application.
- Students must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at Massey University. After that, they should apply through the Massey student portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the previous educational transcripts and a 300-word statement from the applicant why they deserve the bursary at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to meet the entry requirement for the Bachelor of Retail and Business Management.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit a certificate of their English language proficiency.
Benefits: Massey University will provide 50% of tuition fees up to a maximum of $1500 for successful candidates during their study.