Do you have a desire to achieve higher education in Australia? Then you have a great opportunity to get more success! Southern Cross University is presenting the PhD in Sport and Exercise Psychology Scholarship for your bright career.
This study award is open to all international students and giving an opportunity them to complete a PhD and conduct sport and exercise psychology research at the USC in Australia.
Best offer for international students to get study fund for PhD in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Cross offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs. It delivers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
Why at the Southern Cross University? Studying at the USC gives a chance for students to obtain a degree with world-class faculty and environment. Study abroad in Australia with Southern Cross University can increase your chances to build a bight career.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Cross
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand as well as all nationalities around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available for PhD study in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- An Australian or New Zealand Bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honours, or
- An international Master’s degree where at least half of the assessment was based upon a thesis or dissertation.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To gaining this program, applicants need to take PhD admission at the University of Southern Cross. After that, all applicants will need to submit all required documents in one PDF file via email at [email protected] to gain this PhD fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a C.V, a cover letter, degree transcripts/certificates, and any other relevant research documents (e.g., publications/theses)
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have to meet the entry requirements to enrol in a PhD at the USC.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
PhD stipend is available for 3 years duration.
- For 2020, The Australian Research Training Program rate is $28,092 per year for the first 18 months (indexed annually).
- The second 18 months will be at the UK/University of Lincoln standard rate is GBP 15,009, indexed annually.