International students have a great scholarship opportunity in Canada. Fanshawe College is awarding International Returning Student Award for the academic year 2020-2021.
The grant is available for the brightest aspirants from all over the world to study the post-secondary program at the college.
Excellent opportunity for International students to study in Canada
User Review( votes)
Fanshawe College is now the largest and highest performing colleges in Ontario with a 50-year track record and counting. It has approximately 43,000 students and provides over 200 higher education programs.
Why at Fanshawe College? The college provides real-world career training for 50 years as a full-service and offers 200+ post-secondary certificate, diploma, degree and graduate programs and consistently working to deliver new and innovative options that meet labor market demands.
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postsecondary program
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world ( not Canadian students )
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Post-secondary program in any subject offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: The International Returning Student Award is open to all international visa students with a valid Study Permit, who is registered full time in level 2 or above of a Fanshawe post-secondary program and has achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the previous semester(s) of the Fanshawe post-secondary program. Students must have participated in college activities at the program, school or broader college level
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this educational bursary, aspirants are recommended to enroll in the post-secondary program at Fanshawe College. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Student must include a one-page statement of their involvement on campus and include a letter of recommendation from a staff or faculty member of Fanshawe College.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted in the post-secondary program, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is essential that students have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English appropriate for the program to which they have applied.
Benefits: The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019 – October 19, 2019 and January 2, 2020 – February 15, 2020