RMIT University is offering the PhD Scholarship in Upcycled Textile Waste Used as Construction Material in Concrete Application. The applications is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This multidisciplinary research project funded by ARC ITRH for Transformation of Reclaimed Waste Resources to Engineered Materials and Solutions for a Circular Economy (TREMS) is open to application from all interested students, be it domestic or international. Students that hold a relevant research, master or bachelor degree qualification will be considered and be awarded $31,885 per annum.
Great offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest ranked university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS Ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,885
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Australian national students and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD research study in Upcycled Textile Waste Used as Construction Material in Concrete Application at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must previous qualifications with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or a relevant honours degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. Then, to apply for this scholarship, students must submit the following documents to Professor Sujeeva Setunge at [email protected] and Dr. Chamila Gunasekara at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: a digital copy of a Masters or Honours thesis and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A CV including any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil engineering or another suitable field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The winning PhD candidates of this scholarship will be provided $31,885 per annum for three years with the possibility of a six-month extension.