The Hopkins-Nanjing Center for Chinese and American Studies is happy to announce the availability of International Scholar Fellowship programme. The fellowship will cover full-tuition.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide full tuition support to international students.
User Review( votes)
The Hopkins-Nanjing Center for Chinese and American Studies (HNC) opened in 1986 as a one-of-a-kind graduate centre for international studies in China.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: The fellowship is open to all HNC programmes; applicants to the HNC Certificate/Johns Hopkins SAIS MA would receive full tuition funding for the Certificate portion of the programme only.
- Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Award: The fellowship will cover full-tuition.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: This fellowship will be awarded to an international student (non-US citizen or dual citizen) enrolling in the Hopkins-Nanjing Center in the fall of 2018.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of 3.4 or higher.
- English Language Requirements: TOEFL or IELTS (non-native English speakers only).
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Additional essays (for MAIS and HNC Certificate/Johns Hopkins SAIS MA applicants only)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Official transcript(s)