Jiangsu University has established the President’s Scholarships for foreign students for the academic year 2022-2023. Outstanding students who want to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in China are eligible.
The funding opportunity is open to encourage foreign students to study hard, give full play to their strengths in various aspects, and promote cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries.
Worthy offer for international students in China.
User Review( vote)
Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious research university located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China. The university is consistently thriving to improve the internationalization of higher education and keeps the pace of its internationalization to meet international standards.
Why would you like to join Jiangsu University? The university enjoys a reputation for excellence in research and education around the world. They promote creativity and practical experience among students in addition to academics.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before July 17, 2022.
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s, master and PhD programme.
- Award: Varies
- Scholarships can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: The Principal’s Scholarship is only applicable to international students applying for English-taught degree programmes. International students applying for Chinese-taught undergraduate programs can enjoy a 40% discount on tuition.
- The Graduate President’s Scholarship will be renewed once a year after the student’s annual assessment (from the second year onwards, it can be increased or decreased according to the assessment score ). For more information on the Jiangsu University President’s Scholarship, please refer to our website.
- Students who have won the principal’s scholarship must return the scholarship to the school before transferring.
- Age limit: 25 years old for undergraduate students, 30 years old for master’s students, and 40 years old for doctoral students.
- If necessary, our school reserves the right to interpret or change the scholarship policy.
How to Apply
Students must make an admission application on the university’s online form.
- STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
- STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload all required documents
- STEP 3: Submit the application and note your application number.
- STEP 4: Check your admission status regularly.
- STEP 5: You will receive your admission notice through e-mail after successful verification
- STEP 6: Check your admission notice and pay admission fees before the due date.
- After that submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master’s and PhD only)
- English Language Requirements: Students must have good English or Chinese language proficiency.
Jiangsu University will cover study expenses in the following manner:
- Doctoral students: tuition and on-campus accommodation + 5,000 yuan allowance (category A )
- Tuition and On-Campus Housing (Category B )
- Master’s degree: 25,000 yuan / year (category A )
- 20,000 yuan / year (category B )
- Undergraduate students (taught in English): 10,000 yuan for the first academic year
( * Students from the target source country: Tuition fee waiver of RMB 10,000 / year)
|Category A: Add a major||material Science and Engineering
|Category B: Other majors||One year after admission, the freshmen who scored in the top 10% or the top 2 in the preliminary examination|
|From the second year onwards, the latest notice shall prevail.|