Receive a high-quality education free of cost at Berea College in the USA for the academic year with the help of its financial aid opportunities. Start your applications for the academic year 2023-2024 now.
The Berea College offers scholarship opportunities and financial aid to all international students who want to conduct their undergraduate or graduate study in any preferred field at the Berea College. To be considered, applicants must submit all documents mentioned in the application packet by the deadline. The tuition fee of the undertaken program will likely be covered for selected candidates.
User Review( votes)
Berea College is a private liberal arts work college in Berea, Kentucky. The college was founded in 1855 and was the first college in the Southern United States to be coeducational and racially integrated. The college provides an educational opportunity for students of all races, primarily from Appalachia, with great promise and limited economic resources.
Why choose to study at Berea College? Berea College offers a high-quality liberal arts education that engages students in pursuing their personal, academic, and professional goals. Berea College charges no tuition. Berea is committed to offering students of great promise a world-class education, funded internship and study abroad opportunities, and the support necessary to ensure their success beyond graduation.
Application Deadline: The applicants must submit their applications by 15th October 2022 to be considered early-action students. However, the last and regular application deadline is 15th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Berea College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program of choice taught at Berea College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to have applied for admission via the university portal. All applicants who have successfully submitted their applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Essay
- Essay cover sheet
- Copy of official secondary school records
- Two teacher recommendation forms
- Financial resources confirmation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents. SAT/ACT results will be appreciated.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 95
Berea College will award the successfully selected international students financial aid to help them pursue and bear the cost of their undertaken degree program.