Nursing students who want to pursue their undergraduate study in the field are brought this wonderful opportunity by King’s College London. They can apply for the Perseverance Trust Undergraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nursing first-year entrants who started their study program in September 2022 are eligible to apply for this scholarship, valued at £7,500, for a maximum of 3 years of BSc study at King’s College London. The applicants must have exceeded their UCAS offer and have a household income of £25,000 or less to be considered for this scholarship award.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university in London, England. The university has been ranked 5th in the UK, 5th in Europe, and 24th in the world in the 2022 Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings and is driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research.
Why choose to study at King’s College London? The King’s College London is highly committed to exceptional education, impactful research, and genuine service to society. The university, as a whole, is creating positive change in its communities in London and on the world stage.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 5 pm, Friday, 7th October 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All British national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students must apply for an undergraduate nursing program at King’s College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for nursing BSc as an Adult Nurse, Children’s Nurse, or Mental Health Nurse.
- The applicants must be full-time, home, first-degree students starting in Sept 2022.
- The applicants must receive occupational health and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) clearance by 31st October 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the university’s application portal. Interested students must submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide necessary documents like academic transcripts, aptitude tests, English language requirements, a written statement of 300-500 words, and other course-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements as an Adult Nurse, Children’s Nurse, or Mental Health Nurse.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III
The King’s College London will award the selected nursing undergraduates a scholarship worth £7,500, divided into £2,500 in each year of study, split into two installments each.