Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? If so, then here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for the TUM ASIA international awards offered by the Technical University of Munich Asia.
Helpful offer for Singaporean and international students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1868, The Technical University of Munich is a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is the most notable German institutes of technology and offers undergraduate and graduate degree level programs.
Why study at the Technical University of Munich Asia? The university equips its students with practical education, combining theory with industry-relevant application. Here, you can exercise your leadership and co-curricular skills.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich Asia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10%-30% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singaporean and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The limited number of TUM Asia bond free financial aid positions will be awarded based on the following:
- Excellent academic results
- Good industrial backgrounds (if any)
- Strong recommendations/testimonials
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your copy of an official or provisional bachelor degree certificate, copy of an official or provisional academic transcript, two recommendation letters, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae/resume, passport-sized photograph and passport biodata page photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Science or a related discipline with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to submit the following test scores:
- TOEFL: Recent score with a Minimum 88 for the Internet-Based Test
- IELTS: With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
The educational award will provide subsidies in tuition fees ranging from 10%-30%. There is a limited number of awards available.