Interested aspirants are inviting to apply for the Postdoctoral Position offered by the MINES ParisTech – CEMEF for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program is available for talented students who want to undertake post-doctoral projects and enriching their scientific experience.
CEMEF is an internationally-recognized research laboratory of MINES ParisTech located in Sophia-Antipolis. The CEMEF places its skills and knowledge at the service of industry and training.
Why should you join this program? CEMEF offers a dynamic research environment, exhaustive training opportunities and a strong link with the industry. Its research covers the broad field of materials, industrial transformation processes, and their useful properties.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: MINES ParisTech-CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: 36k €
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of France can apply for this postdoctoral position.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The position is available for a postdoctoral position in the area of Modeling extruded polyolefin foaming.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- The program is open to doctors who want to undertake postdoctoral projects on complex physical and digital themes in its research areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the position, students must submit the following documents by email to P. Laure ([email protected]), E. Peuvrel-Disdier ([email protected]) and Séverine A.E. Boyer ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to send their CV and covering letter with the applications.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this position, applicants must be doctors.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Candidates will receive a salary of approximately 36k € gross annual amount.