If you want to be guided to professional success with hands-on experiences and rigorous academics, you must check out the International Scholarship and Financial Aid offered by the John Brown University in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The international scholarships and financial support are offered exclusively to international undergraduate students enrolled and admitted at John Brown University. Selection will be based on the admission application. Awards will typically be directed towards tuition fees and the cost of education.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
John Brown University is a private, interdenominational, Christian university in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. It was founded in 1919 and currently ranks 10th in the Regional Universities South. JBU is a leader in Christian high education, providing a highly-ranked academic, spiritual and professional foundation for world-impacting careers.
Why choose to study at John Brown University? John Brown University is Arkansas’ top-ranked university. It aims to provide Christ-centered education that prepares people to honor God and serve others by developing their intellectual, spiritual, and professional lives.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, students must check the application deadlines for their respective study programmes. Orientation will commence on 14th August 2022.
- University or Organization: John Brown University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at John Brown University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum of ACT 20+, SAT 1020+, or CLT 66+.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply online for admission via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Official high school and college transcript
- Copy of passport
- An academic reference
- International Student Financial Information Form
- Sponsor Statement of Financial Support
- Bank statements in the sponsor’s name
- Visa Information Form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit an ACT/SAT/CLT/IELTS/TOEFL score at the time of admission in substitute for the unavailability of a six-semester transcript from a high school that is accredited in the U.S.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher
The students who John Brown University will successfully select will be provided scholarships towards the cost of the undergraduate study programme.