Medical students can now study in the USA and gain experiential learning that could help them add value to their career by applying for the International Scholarships offered by the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students that are permanent residents of a country outside of the US are eligible for this scholarship application. Students with a science-focused bachelor’s degree are eligible candidates for this grant worth $80,000.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine is a private medical school. Ranking in the QS World Ranking, the mission of the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC) is to train tomorrow’s physicians whose service to their communities and their patients is enhanced by international learning experiences.
Why choose to study at the AUC School of Medicine? AUCMed is a diverse learning community and an emphasis on social accountability and engagement. It aims to produce doctors who are globally minded and capable of working as part of a cohesive team to deliver empathetic, extraordinary care to a diverse patient population.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications no later than 6 weeks prior to the start of the semester of the program they wish to join.
- University or Organization: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $80,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programmes of choice offered at AUCMed can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be permanent residents of countries outside the US.
- The applicants must be Incoming first-semester students and transfer students.
- The applicants must hold an offer of admission to AUC for the scholarship to be awarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application here. Then continue logging in from this page to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement of no longer than 750 words
- Letters of Recommendation
- A pre-medical advisory committee letter (if applicable) meets the admissions requirement in lieu of the one academic and one professional letter.
- Two academic letters can be submitted if a professional letter cannot be obtained.
- Two professional letters can be submitted on a case-by-case basis for consideration with an exception request if an academic letter cannot be obtained.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must take the medical school admission test of the university and must possess a first-degree bachelor’s degree in the science-focused discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Students that will be selected for this international scholarship will be awarded $80,000 to pursue their master of medical studies at AUDMed.