Do you want to have the opportunity to undertake internships with industry partners and conduct individual research in your subject? Then, you must check out the MPhil Scholarships in Imaging Metabolic Pathways in the Brain Using Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy offered in Australia by the University of Queensland for the academic year 2022-2023.
All new domestic and international students are offered this scholarship through the Australian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) towards an MPhil degree study in Science and Mathematics at UQ. The scholarship winners will be awarded an annual stipend worth $34,627.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation and is known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Deadline: Application for this MPhil scholarship will close on 26th December 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $34,627
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students must apply for the MPhil in Science and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new students for a higher degree by research programme at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. Then, to apply for the scholarship, do the following while applying:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘IMAGING-REUTENS’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by the research of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The students selected will be presented with this MPhil scholarship award of $34,627 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually for up to 2 years.