To support students who might be facing financial problems, Central South University is come up with an incredibly amazing scholarship program.
With lots of perks, the program is exclusively available for high potential international students applying for undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program at the South University.
Amazing offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Central South University is reputed higher education institution formed by amalgamating three leading institutions named the former Central South University of Technology, the former Changsha Railway University and the former Hunan Medical University.
Why at Central South University? The university is counted in the world‡s top 1% universities. CSU has well-structured programs, beneficial educational opportunities, excellent campus environment and dedicated staff, which make it ideal for study and research.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Central South University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and doctorate
- Award: Partial to a full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Master and doctorate
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be excellent Non-Chinese citizens, with no criminal records and in good health
- Must have taken admission in one: bachelor, Master and doctorate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, candidates will have to take admission in one of the applicable programs. After that, they can start the application process for which they have to Log in CSU China International Student Service System and register online. They will have to choose the Central South University Scholarship and fill out an application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must provide the following documents:
- Photocopy of the passport
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Check.
- Photocopy of Highest graduation certificate
- Transcript of the highest diploma (or notarized photocopy)
- Non-criminal record with an official stamp
- The photocopy of a remittance bill for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90
- Personal statement
- Two different letters of recommendation from professors/ associate professors with detailed contacts
- Study Plan of no less than 800 words
- Acceptance letter from CSU professors
- Published essays or any other supporting materials.
- Admission Requirements: For bachelor‡s degree, applicants should have a high school degree or its equivalent and should be 18 to 30 years old; for Master‡s degree, applicants should have a bachelor degree or its equivalent and should be 18 to 35 years old; for Doctor‡s degree, applicants should have a master‡s degree or its equivalent and should be 18 to 40 years old.
- Language Requirement: Students who apply for Chinese-taught programs should obtain a minimum score of 180 in HSK4 for non-medical programs and 220 for medical programs; Students, who use for English-taught programs, should get a minimum score of 6 in IELTS or 85 in TOFEL.
This scholarship is divided into two parts:
- Full scholarship that will provide coverage of tuition, on-campus accommodation, and medical insurance fees; monthly stipend of 2000 RMB for bachelor students, 2500 RMB for master students, and 3000 RMB for doctoral students.
- Partial scholarship that will provide coverage of tuition, on-campus accommodation and medical insurance fees.