The Saviour Professionals Organization is glad to announce the Master’s program for high achieving candidates. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
There are various scholarship positions available for all the students worldwide who are currently enrolled, passed out recently and passed in any year since 2010.
Great chance for international students to get study fund.
User Review( votes)
Saviour Professionals is the best leading multi-purpose company. It offers student recruitment services and research funding up to 1 million Euros to the Universities and Research organizations.
Why at Saviour Professionals Organization? SP is providing various scholarships and tuition assistance to students for the financial assistance they need to go higher. With more than 30 different programs, they have opportunities for students at every level.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Organization: Saviour Professionals
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Full tuition fee & stipend up to €4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The Saviour Professionals program contest is open for all the prospective and current master students worldwide who are currently enrolled, passed out recently and passed in any year since 2010
- Meritorious students, physically challenged students, average scoring students, lowest-scoring students who are motivated to improve their performance in academics and have shown some improvements, students who belong to economically weak family background, and many more types of scholarships based on other criteria and necessities of the students and their parents or guardians.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates are required to take part in a master’s degree program. After that, they can complete the online application form for the position.
- Supporting Documents: All required application materials must be included at the time of submission:
- Letter of motivation by the applicant
- Admission letter/proof
- Scorecards, transcripts or mark sheets of the current academic year and/or last academic year.
- Letter of recommendation (MUST be on the letterhead).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Saviour Professionals Organization will provide benefits in the following manner:
For students presently studying:
- Level 1 = 50% fees contribution
- Level 2 = 100% fees contribution
- Level 3 = €1000 (euro) per month
- Level 4 = €2000 per month
- Level 5 = €2500 per month
- Level 6 = €3500 per month
- Level 7 = €4500 per month
- Level 8 = 100% fees contribution + L3 to L7
For candidates who pass out recently and passed in any year since 2010:
- Level 9 = Full school fee reimbursement for the last 2 years + Lump sum payment up to €50,000.