To remove financial barriers for students, the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies has come up with International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship and funding can be received by applicants from middle and low-income countries towards an executive master or diploma programme at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies. Eligible applicants will receive either full or partial tuition fee scholarships. Students might also receive funds for living expenses.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the institute learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, unique teaching, research and policy platform for humanitarian action, combines two internationally renowned centres of academic excellence, the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies and the University of Geneva. It aims to contribute to critical reflections on contemporary humanitarianism with the view of bringing positive transformations to the humanitarian system.
Why choose to study at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies? Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, through research, education, and humanitarian dialogue and exchange, has strengthened the capacity and practice of humanitarian professionals wherever they work to empower them to respond effectively to global humanitarian challenges. Programmes at GCHS are well designed and provide in-depth training on topics such as communication, health, and sexual violence, as well as project management in humanitarian settings.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
- University or Organization: Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma and Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from lower-middle-income countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Executive Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (MAS) and Executive Diploma of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (DAS)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into the applied programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must register and log in to the university application portal to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official record of your current job position
- Scanned copy of passport
- Two recent letters of recommendation
- A passport photo
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed high school studies with a minimum of 12 years of schooling to get into the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – B
The successfully selected applicants will receive tuition fee or living expenses or both towards the cost of studying a diploma or master programme at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies in Switzerland.