For attracting foreign candidates to study in Japan, the Kyushu University is now offering a great opportunity Honjo international awards Foundation for deserving students.
This study award aims to help candidates from all around the world who want to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree program at Kyushu University for the academic year 2021/2022.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia, and 6th among Japanese universities.
Why would you like to study at Kyushu University? The University of Kansas is well-known for its teaching facilities and academic excellence. It will include the best information and skills that a student will need to develop a successful future.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2021
- University: Kyushu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and doctoral degree
- Awards: 200,000 Yen a month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and doctor-level course offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to the fund, candidates must have to enroll in a master’s or doctoral level program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages.
The educational opportunity will provide an award amount of scholarship depends on the differs based on the period as below:
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 ~ 2 years degree
- ¥180,000 per month for three years degree
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 ~ 5 years degree